Cannon Fist Pictures is an independent film production company providing production services across film, TV, documentaries and commercials for major clients worldwide.
Managing Director, Producer, Director
Fluent in Mandarin and lived in Beijing for ten years from 2002 to 2012, Ted holds a Masters degree in Screen Acting from the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, and is passionate about film and television concepts with cross-cultural themes. He also graduated with a diploma in Chinese language at Tsinghua University.
Ted has extensive experience working with both Chinese productions filming in the UK, and UK productions shooting in China.
His wide-ranging CV includes:
- Actor in numerous Chinese films and TV dramas such as CCTV’s The Legend of Bruce Lee and the China Film Group blockbuster Beginning of the Great Revival.
- China Producer, Interviewee and advisor for History channel featured documentary program Ancient Discoveries: Death Weapons of the East for History channel USA.
- Director and Producer of Documentary film: Michael Yu, Recording in UK. This documentary film followed Chinese artist Michael Yu’s experiences recording two hit singles in London and Bournemouth.
- Full end-to-end production of short film The Gong Fu Connection in London and Sussex.
More about Ted Duran
- Spotlight profile: Ted Duran on Spotlight
- IMDb page: Ted Duran on IMDb
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TedDuranOfficial/
- Instagram: @tedduranofficial
- Twitter: @tededuran
Email Ted: Ted.Duran@cannonfistpictures.com
Contracts, Producer, Production Manager
Originally from Hong Kong, Caroline is experienced in business development and project management in both China and the UK. Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, she has worked on numerous Chinese-UK and Chinese-US joint ventures and various cross-cultural projects.
Email Caroline: Caroline.Duran@cannonfistpictures.com
Hong Mao was born in Nanchang, Jiangxi Province, she is a film producer and actress based in Beijing. Since a teenager she showed great interest in drama and cinematic arts, therefore she started her acting career in the theatre in 2011, then in 2016 she furthered her studies and got her master's degree in film and TV production in Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. Aside from her acting and production work, she also shows her talents in communicative competence with her language capability in Mandarin, Cantonese and English, which makes her a qualified interpreter and gained her Cambridge English: Business Higher (BEC Higher).
Writer, Editor, Script Consultant
Forest Sebastian studied history at Princeton University, graduating summa cum laude, and screen acting at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, where he received an MA. In the years since he has spent his time reading, writing, and looking for the story in everything.